Skrobar Engineering is a leading structural steel company with over 40 years of experience in commercial steel fabrication.
Established in 1969 by the Skrobar family, the company has been growing under the leadership of Managing Director Andrew Matthews since 1984 and is now wholly owned by the Matthews family, who have been key players in the Victorian building industry since the 1860s.
An exciting development in 2011 saw Skrobar Engineering acquire the Trojan Specialised Structure business and facility, allowing for a 40% increase in our manufacturing capability with an extensive site in Dandenong, Victoria. We now provide up to 300 tonnes of structural steel per month, and have a team of 30 dedicated staff.
Some of Victoria’s premier businesses and organisations have chosen Skrobar to manufacture structural steel for their projects:
- Deakin University School of Medicine, Waurn Ponds
- Maribyrnong Aquatic Centre
- Frankston Hospital
- Regent Theatre
- Surf Coast Civic & Sports Centre, Torquay
- Student Hub & Frank Tate Plaza, Melbourne University
- Maroondah Hospital
- NICA National Institute of Circus Arts
- Melbourne Fish Market
- Gippsland TAFE Power Industry Training Facility
- 57 BER School Buildings